OOSH, 6F 101 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong
Forget forcing people to click the refresh button and get the benefits of always having the most up to date information available to you and your customers as soon as you open up your web page.
- How can I increase sales without overpromising to them?
- How to improve user interaction while maintaining good SEO?
- How can I stop people from overwriting others work without so much overhead?
- People curious to Arduino but have difficulties making their project works only by following online examples.
- People with no coding experiences (not coding intensive).
- Hobbyists who have no prior electronics background who want to burn fewer electronics during tinkering.
- Designers who want to add an interactive display to their design like clothes, interactive exhibitions.
- Lecture regarding basic electronics principles and basic c coding. (30 minutes to 1 hour)
- Hands-on tinkering with Arduino. (1 hour to 2 hours)
- Event Ticketing
- Game Development
- Business Intelligence
Livestream or In-Person Options
This event will take place live and in-person, and if you are in Hong Kong you are free to attend!
We are also going to live-stream the event for those who can’t make it. If you would prefer that option, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and get notified when the event goes live.
Date 2019-08-06 19:00-21:30
Location OOSH, 6F 101 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong